It was so nice out the other night, and our pool is heated, so we decided to go to the pool. Of course my men were so dang cute I just had to snap a picture! Jaxon loved the pool and unfortunately Logan forgot how to swim. Not for long though!
I can't believe it's swimming weather there already! I busted out the shorts for Caden today...it's weird seeing his legs again! :D lol....seriously--when did logan get so big? and i totally think Jaxon looks more like you--so cute!
That is so cute! Trisha I am so sad that you are going to be out of town on May 16th! :( But I am so happy that you are going to have SO much fun! Actually I am jealous! :)
your boys are SO stinkin cute! Wait... but I already said that! :) haha
4 comments:
I can't believe it's swimming weather there already! I busted out the shorts for Caden today...it's weird seeing his legs again! :D lol....seriously--when did logan get so big? and i totally think Jaxon looks more like you--so cute!
That is so cute! Trisha I am so sad that you are going to be out of town on May 16th! :( But I am so happy that you are going to have SO much fun! Actually I am jealous! :)
your boys are SO stinkin cute! Wait... but I already said that! :) haha
One of the huge benifits of an apartment, the pool:) That is so fun:)
One of the huge benifits of an apartment, the pool:) That is so fun:)
Post a Comment