



This past week has been pretty uneventful..... We went to Brian's work party and Logan got to pet some animals. I took the boys to the mall while I waited for new tires to be put on Brian's car and Jaxon started pulling himself up on the toys in the play area. He even took a few steps towards them! Since then he's been standing up at home, all the time. A few weeks ago we saw Disney on Ice! It was so much fun! Logan LOVED it, and he still talks about it! We are going to Disneyland in May and I'm really excited1 I think Logan is going to have a blast! I went to the movies by myself on Saturday night, and I saw Obsessed, and loved it! I haven't been to the movies on a Saturday night in so long, that I forgot what it's like! There were so many kids there but it was fun! Travis and Emily came over and we had a game night. It was really fun.... the kids were actually good! I have been getting ready for my dance concert..... yes, I'm actually doing the recital. I know, it's kinda lame, but I LOVE my dance class, and right now it's recital season, so I guess that's what I get! It should be interesting! My parents and me and the boys went to the zoo while Brian was at his GMAT class. Logan didn't want to leave the petting zoo! Brian takes his test next Saturday so wish him luck! And then we're off to San Diego! Yay!
3 comments:
What cute little boys you have! How fun that you are teaching dance classes! You will have to post pics of your class.
Gosh everyone is going to Disneyland but us I am so jealous! lol
You guys are gonna have so much fun at Disneyland. I am so jealous!! I can't believe jaxson is already standing!! That is crazy!! they are so cute:)
Just when I think my life is busy I read your blog, holy moly! Uh...and I must come to your recital! You better share the details!
Oh and one more reason you must move into my neighborhood...we discovered the pool area has a seperate kiddie pool that's a foot and a half deep! Awesome!!! You'll have to come swimming!!!
Post a Comment