Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cute Boys!





I have been playing with Photoshop again! I learned a new technique! I figured out how to blur or distort a certain part of a photograph but not the whole picture. I blurred this picture of Logan with the wooden train that we made together. I think it's pretty cool! Oh ya, the train..... we bought some kits from Michaels a while ago for a dollar a piece and we make one with Logan every now and then. They are just little wooden things, and Logan likes to help do it. The train was the first one I did, and for some stupid reason we didn't paint it until after we glued it together (that was my idea). Ya, I was definitely thinking backwards that day!
The other pictures I don't think I did anything too. I just wanted to brag about my handsome boys. Jaxon looked so cute today after church, that I just had to snap a few shots! (With my lousy camera..... I know!)
so Brian is still out of town, in Texas, visiting his cousin Blaine, and I survived through church today, by myself! I actually got lectured from an old couple in my ward about how I need to attend Sunday School, instead of walking around the halls with Jaxon. Seriously, I couldn't believe it. So offended (of course). But I resisted the immediate desire to get the heck out of there and I stayed until church was over. I definitely felt better after that. Anyway, Brian is getting home tomorrow night, and seriously, I miss him so much and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

2 comments:

Matt said...

I don't even remember the last time I went to gospel doctrine because I walk with Jacob or take him to nursery...Looks like you guys are doing great :)

Chelsey Howard said...

I can't believe you went to the zoo when its so hot outside!! That's a dedicated mom! Anyway, the boys are so adorable, I can't believe Jaxson is trying to walk! Crazy boy!! Where does the time go? And I also am in shock that someone would lecture you about being in the halls at church. Hello, did they see your baby. They obviously don't remember what its like to have a baby at church. That's insane! I'm glad Brian is home now. Now its your turn for a break:) Let's play!