
Logan says the funniest things every day, I swear! He's such a silly kid. Here are some of the latest silly things he does:
The other day we were outside and it was super windy, and Logan said "Mommy, it's really windy! Turn the wind off! Mommy turn the wind off mommy!"
Logan got a new turtle hat, which he LOVES so much, he lost it in Wal-Mart!
Logan tells us stories before he goes to bed, about the "3 bears, uh no I mean the 3 snakes, or no, the 3 tigers..." He goes through the whole story of the 3 bears and changes the animals every time!
He has been singing a song about me lately, it goes something like this: "I love my mommy sooooo much! And she's so so so schepal (special) to me. She loves me vewy much, and she's really pretty! She's my mommy!" This is definitely one of the highlights of my day when he sings it to me, unfortunately it's usually after he's been in trouble!
Logan thinks it's perfectly okay to pee everywhere and anywhere. He just whips it out anytime he's outside and starts peeing! I guess he's all boy!
Tonight Logan hit his head and told Brian he wants a new head..... "I want a daddy head"
He walks around the house talking and acting like a piwate (pirate).
I feel like there's more, but I can't remember right now. It's daily with him, but we love him!
2 comments:
That's hilarious! The joys of having boys. I'm sure we'll run into this soon...
K that is hilarious. I need to write down when Shea does funny things like that. Its so easy to forget. he's so cute:) i love his little song, it must be so hard to get mad at him when he sings it:) BTW, the movie was fun, I'm gonna go this Tuesday too:)
Post a Comment