



Jaxon is not even 9 months old yet and he has been standing on his own and he even took a step! He'll just stand up in the middle of the room completely by himself and then sit back down and crawl away! He's getting more teeth and has been super cranky. Oh ya, did I mention that he has a slight allergy to milk and eggs? I don't even give him milk and eggs yet, but when I drink milk or eat eggs it doesn't sit well with him, because it goes through my milk. Wierd huh. But I've been giving him probiotics and I think it's helping! He just started eating green beans and he LOVES them! He still doesn't like sweet potatoes, but still loves anything sweet (ice cream, popsicles thanks to Logan, apples, pears, bananas...) And he loves pretty much anything he can get his hands on. He does this growl thing around the house now, it's really funny... He seriously wil be playing and I'll hear "RRRRRRAaaaaaaaa rra ddddaa dddaaaaa ddaaa mamamamamamamamamamaaaaaa gggrrraaaaa!" It's so cute. He has a raspy voice to so it's really funny. Oh yeah, I finally made him a blanket! It turned out pretty cute! He loves it! And he's starting to go to bed now at the same time each night... I finally started putting him to bed and MAKING him go to bed. He usually sleeps through the night, but every oncein a while he wakes up and wants to cuddle. He's a doll, what can I say??? He's asleep right now, that's why I love him so much!!! :) JK!
No comments:
Post a Comment