This is what I did while the boys were taking their naps today..... Real Productive! By the way, if you didn't notice, I made Logan's eyes in color, and I enhanced the color of his eyes and made the rest black and white. What do you think?
that is so funny because before i read your post or the title and that picture showed up, i glanced at it and i thought oh it looks like trisha made his eyes brighter! great job. playing with photoshop is so much fun!
2 comments:
that is so funny because before i read your post or the title and that picture showed up, i glanced at it and i thought oh it looks like trisha made his eyes brighter! great job. playing with photoshop is so much fun!
that looks awesome. Your so good at stuff like that! The first thing I noticed was his eyes. Its suddel yet noticable, awesome.
Post a Comment