Sunday, December 6, 2009

Catching up!

I have been HORRIBLE with blogging lately..... so here are some things that we have been up to. And I apologize for the quality of the pictures. They are all from my phone camera. Anywho, better than nothing right! Okay, here goes.



Summertime was fun this year with two crazy boys!
Most days they ended up in their undies outside at my parent's house, playing with the water. They love to help my parents water their trees! It's really cute. Logan likes the water so much he actually turned on the hose today, and soaked himself and Carson! Ya, not so fun in 60 degree weather! He told me he was sorry, and that he wouldn't do it again....... we'll see how long that lasts.

2 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

I love Jaxons new haircut! Although it would have been cute to start calling him Mogley.

Luke and Niki said...

Ooops! I meant Logan!