


On October 7th Jaxon turned a year old! I made red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and let him have a giant one all by himself.... To my disappointment, he didn't make that big of a mess. Why does that always happen? I think he was tired. We had a fun day of playing at the park and going to lunch and getting shots at the doctor..... It was a long day. But we had our own little family celebration on his actual birthday. Brian got him a baseball mitt and a little push motorcycle. Of course I got him clothes. He says "Ball" and sometimes "Mama" "Dada" and "Lolan" (Logan). He has climbed on top of our kitchen table and fallen off, probably more than once, and mastered going up AND down the stairs by himself within the forst 2 days of living in our house!. This little boy is so agile, I will be shocked if he doesn't play sports! He's full of life and we love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment