Sunday, December 6, 2009

Just cute


This is the most recent picture... We just decorated our tree! The boys LOVED every minute of it! Jaxon kept taking the balls off and then trying to put them back on. We continued the Davis family tradition of letting the kids choose a new ornament every year, and the boys both chose big decorative birds! LOL! Seriously? Out of all the fun things they could get, Jaxon wanted that bird, and once Jaxon had it, Logan wanted it too... I actually like the way the look in th tree..... I think Brian's still mad. Fun tradition though.

Doctor's Office Playground. I think this was on his birthday, or around there.

Ya, I'm horrible..... Oreos for breakfast. It's one of my weaknesses!

Cute cap. We didn't buy it.
I can just hear Jaxon saying, "huuuhh!"
I'm posting these, just because they're cute!

No comments: