Friday, February 27, 2009
Home Alone
Brian took Logan to San Diego this weekend, just the two of them. So here I am, thinking of all the things I could be doing, because I basically just have one kid this weekend, and what am I doing? Blogging. Eating. Watching TV. Cleaning house. Pretty much everything I do on a daily basis with both boys. Only today, I'm mopey because my husband and 2 year old are not here! What is wrong with me!!!!! I feel like my other half is gone! :( But, it was so cute and sweet of Brian to take Logan with him for the weekend. And they are both sooooo excited! They are going to the zoo, and the beach and I'm sure they will have so much fun. I miss them already though, but I'm sure I'll have fun too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
K I would've been all about girl night but we had the flu:( Seriously we've been getting hit with sickness right and left. But its over and done with now, so we need to get together!! Seriously!
I can't believe you didn't call me...we could have had serious girl time!!!
And I have tried several times to get pictures of Cash, but he just won't cooperate. Jaxon was so easy to photograph, but Cash will not stay asleep and he's just so squirmy! I managed to get a couple photo's that I just put on my blog. Oh and can we get together next Tuesday for park day?
Post a Comment