Thursday, April 24, 2008

Logan's Swim Trunks



A few weeks ago on a Saturday, Brian got a little blow-up baby pool and he took Logan out there to play. I was gone all day, for a "Trisha" day, and I came home and I saw Brian's swim trunks and Logan's Infant sized (0 to 3 months) pants hanging over the shower curtain. I picked them up and saw that they were dirty and majorly stretched out. I thought.....there's no way that Brian actually put those pants on him today, no way. Then I asked Brian about it. He said, "Yeah, I thought they looked a little small! His belly was really hanging out, and even his love handles, but I just thought he's growing so fast so we made it work..." So I find out that Brian put our almost 2 year old in his newborn pants that don't even fit his little 6 month old cousin anymore. I thought it was pretty funny. So yesterday I put the pants back on him for a picture. Enjoy!!! :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

haha, yes!! i love it! i guess they do kind of feel like swim trunk material except for the fact that they are lined with sweatshirt material and really thick! haha, poor logan!