
I have been looking at my friends wonderful photography blogs lately, and it inspired me, to pick up my camera, and give it a try. I didn't last very long, because it's a lot harder to take pictures of your own kid, especially by yourself, and Logan is just too busy to try and focus every shot, but here are a few....I know, I'm a little rusty, but I'm getting there! Thanks for the inspiration Niki and Heather......
So now I am starting a tag, to take fun pictures, and edit, or do what ever to them you want.... let's see what you all come up with. I'm tagging Emily, Niki, Heather, Alisha, and Chira. Let's see your creative sides! I know you have them!
Here's Logan's "Chair" series: (I know there's a repeat, but I couldn't decide if I liked it better in black and white or color, so I put both!)




And here's Logan's naked bum in his little pool:
Logan grabbed the hose in this one and just started spraying his bum, it was pretty funny.




That's pretty much it, but it was really fun. You all should do this. Even if you're not a 'photographer' or whatever, try to be creative in the poses and styles of pictures. It's fun, well at least I had fun with it, and I hope you do too!
5 comments:
I love the pictures!!!! My favorite one is the one with Logan aiming the hose at his bottom....you should enter that inter a photo contest! I am serous, very good!
Those pic. are so cute. Before I read what you wrote I thought they were done proffesionally! Good job trisha.
LOL I love the pic where Logan is squirt his bum with hose. So cute!
Dang, I'll have to get going on this challenge! I actually did some pics of Madi in a red chair I bought at a garage sale...I might just repost those, I love them. Good job on your pics! I love the angles and light you have in them and especially love the water in the bum!
so cute! I love his naked bum!! lol
Post a Comment