A few weeks ago on a Saturday morning we were all getting ready to go out. Logan had just got out of the shower and was running around naked, only for a minute or two and Brian and I were getting dressed. All of the sudden Brian goes to put a diaper on Logan, and I hear Brian screaming at the top of his lungs, "TRISHAAAAAAA, HELPPPPPP!" So I cautiously go into the kitchen to see Logan standing there naked right next to his "Brownie." Brian said that he went to the kitchen where Logan was holding what looked like a Brownie. Logan handed it to Brian and said "Thank You" and just as Brian went to grab it from him he freaked out because it wasn't a Brownie...it was a huge turd of poop! Logan dropped it, and needless to say had another bath, and then got a diaper right away....and of course, I mopped up the floor! Yes, the joys, of children!
One of Logan's favorite things is Elmo. He loves Elmo and I swear he has an Elmo radar! We were in the store one day, in the baby food area and all of the sudden Logan starts going, "La La!!! La La!" Then we saw that there was a sippy cup with LaLa (Elmo) on it, and we figured out that LaLa was Elmo. So ever since then, Elmo has been LaLa. I'm sure it's because of the song. Anyway, it's cute!
I've been trying to tell Logan that we're going to have a baby, and that there's a baby in mommy's tummy. So the other day I was showing him that there's a baby in there, and he came up to me and started patting my tummy, and saying soft, (because I taught him to be soft with babies) and then he gave my tummy kisses! It was the cutest thing ever. Then yesterday when we went to the doctor and the doc pulled up my shirt to hear the heartbeat Logan shouted out "Baby!". He was so cute and excited!
About a week ago I asked Brian for a blessing, because I have been way too emotional lately. So we all sat down and Brian gave me a blessing. Right after that Logan came over and sat up on the chair, and folded his arms and bowed his head and closed his eyes. Brian asked him if he wanted a blessing too, and he said, "yeah." So Brian gave him a quick blessing hoping that he didn't get up and run away before it was over, and Logan just sat there the whole time like a little angel, and smiled, and listened. Then when it was over he gave Brian a hug and said "Dank Do" (Thank you). It was one of the sweetest things I have ever witnessed in my entire life!
2 comments:
um so logan's special brownie... yeah, remind me to not let him teach carson anything. that is so funny, i can't believe i haven't heard that story!
Cute Kid! awwww dang you made me baby hungry. lol I love the blessing story.
Post a Comment