
So Logan did something to his hair........
JUST KIDDING!!! I WOULD DIE!!!
Logan has been obsessed with hats lately, and he found this beanie that my Grandma Green made for me and it's soooooooo funny looking on him that I just had to snap a few pics! He's just too cute!

3 comments:
Those pictures are too cute! I can't believe how big he is now! Kids grow up so dang fast!
ok and in this first picture logan totally looks so big! he looks like the picture that gets taken on the first day of school. when you kind of just stand there and give a funny smile! i love it!
So I am looking at all of these pictures and I am thinking, "That can't be Logan . . ." Holy Cow! It has been way to long since we've seen you guys!! He is soooo big and cute!! Shoot me an e-mail sometime mandylunt@hotmail.com
Post a Comment