Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So Long Farewell...

This where we live now!

Well we flitted and we flutted and we flee flee flee flee flied, and we're finally somewhat settled into our new place (Anyone ever seen the Sound of Music???). We said goodbye to good old Queen Creek, and our beautiful house that dropped more that 50% in value in 2 1/2 years, and moved into an apartment in Mesa off of Power and Baseline. It wasn't an easy decision but we really felt like this is what we were supposed to do. With Brian's commute and even mine from QC, it just made more sense to move closer to everything, and lower our gas bill....drastically. It's definitely a bittersweet feeling though, I'm not going to lie! We had a lot of good friends in our Queen Creek ward, and I'm already missing them a TON!!! And it's also hard to get used to living in an apartment again, after being in a house. But I LOVE being close to all of the shopping and my family, and work. I'm sure in a few weeks we'll totally feel at home. So anyway, for all those who want to know, here's our new address:
7205 E Superstition Springs Blvd #1174
Mesa, AZ 85209

No comments: