Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Nasty thing update!!!


Okay, so I wrote about my nasty growth a week ago, and I went to the doctor, and I'm super happy to say that it's been removed! Apparently it was "a somewhat common pregnancy growth" and unfortunately I just grew it right in the middle of my chest! So it's nothing bad just freaking sick to look at!!! But here's the weird part. He said it had it's own blood vessel and so when he cut it off he had to cauterize the blood vessel otherwise it would just keep growing and bleeding! Freaky huh!!! There's also a chance it can grow back, but it's gone for now, and it just looks like someone put out their cigarette on my chest! But the black stuff should fade and it will just be a round scar. So I guess I'm still going to live! The picture above is what it looks like now, and it's still black from the doc burning my skin. It's no that bad at all, and it's a little swollen, but I'm sure it will look better in a few months!

4 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Who cares about the scar, at least its gone:) That stinks that you had to go throught that ordeal of getting it removed, did it hurt? And sorry I never called you back, I'm still getting used to balancing everything. But let's totally do something next week, I don't have that much going on next week:)

Emily said...

i am glad you got that thing removed... no offense. now i will let you hold my child again, ha, just kidding. i hope it is looking better. and if you get another one, don't pick it!

Anonymous said...

crazy... hey i blog now so add us as your friend. i don't remember if i sent you a comment already telling you. but we should have a play date sometime. I am sad you are all moved out, hopefully we'll live close to you soon...
april
teamscow.blogspot.com

the speers said...

lol, that sucks! I'm glad you're ok!!!