
Okay, so we've been in our apartment for about 2 weeks now, and seriously, it is infested with crickets. And these crickets are not just any crickets, they are psychotic crickets!!!!! I'm not even kidding. I've lived in AZ pretty much my whole life, so I'm pretty used to crickets chirping in the night, but these are the most ferocious, psycho crickets I have ever dealt with! In fact right now, I'm sitting on my bed and I have seen 2 crickets hop by on the floor, in the past 2 minutes. We went shopping tonight and when we came in, there were 8 crickets in our kitchen, and it's a tiny kitchen. I have been cleaning like crazy and being super obsessed with keeping everything off of the floor, in hopes that they will go away, but they're STILL HERE!!!!! Okay, and a few nights ago, there was an extremely psycho cricket in our bathroom. It had the loudest freaking chirp I have ever heard!!!!! NO JOKE! It was so loud it kept waking me up, so I would go in the bathroom and look for it only to find nothing. Then that morning Brian even got up and searched for it. He kissed me goodbye in the morning and said he tried to find the cricket but had no luck. So that stupid cricket on crack chirped the loudest chirp of my life until almost 11:00am! I sprayed stuff all around the bathroom but still couldn't find it. Then we went to bed the second time, trying to sleep over the chirping. At about 3:00am Brian got up on a mission to kill the DANG cricket! He searched and finally gave a big whack with a shoe to it and killed it!!!! We both got much better sleep, the rest of the 2 hours until we had to get up! Yeah, so that's been a huge complaint of mine in the new place. Oh did I also mention that Brian caught an enormous spider probably the size of an egg. He catches some of the crickets and feeds them to the new pet. Ya, I don't know what I'm going to do with him! So anyway, I just wanted to share with all of you my psycho cricket story, because I'm going crazy over them!!! At least that one is dead!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment