
So the night before we moved, we were sitting on the chairs in our house just chatting, and Brian and his friend had just cleared out all of the furniture of the house to load it up. So the door had been open and shut for about 2 hours. So we're sitting, and Brian does this little jump thing in his chair and swats at his back and then just sits back again. Then like 45 seconds later he jumps up and starts doing the funniest dance I have ever seen! Then he rips his shorts and undies off, and a full size grasshopper jumps out of his underwear!!!! I was seriously cracking up harder than I have in a long time. It was soooooooo funny. I have never seen Brian move so fast! Of course now that the grasshopper was out on the floor, I was freaking out and immediately told Brian to kill it. He said, "I don't know, I kinda feel like I should take it out for lunch, I mean after being in my butt crack and all!! I kinda feel bad for the guy!" It was so funny I just wanted to share it with all of you!
2 comments:
That seriously might be one of the grossest/disturbing things I have ever heard or pictured in my mind!
that is freaken HILARIOUS!!! sorry Brian---that sucks!!
Post a Comment