Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Brian's Birthday


I haven't blogged in FOREVER so I have to catch up on all the major events I missed! So on July 19th, Brian turned 26 years old!!! He's getting up there! It seriously was probably such a crappy birthday for him, but he's such a trooper. He spent the entire day painting my parent's house....for free! What a sweetheart huh! My dad came home late that afternoon with a cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory and a pizza and said happy birthday....which coming from my dad, is HUGE! I can't remember the last time my dad even called me on my birthday, or got me a gift! (Not that I'm complaining, because I love my dad to pieces, and he's awesome, but that's just how we work in our family!) All I did for Brian was get him this cream cheese brownie from the deli at Fry's that he had to share with me, and then my little sister Trina...AKA "Klepto" came down and stole it when we weren't looking! I feel so bad but I really didn't do anything for him. But his parents totally scored and got us a hotel room for 2 nights at the New York New York in Las Vegas for the end of August for his B-day, and he's super excited for that. But anyway, I just have to say how much I love Brian. He's such an amazing father, husband, friend, and LOVER!!! :) I just can't get enough of him. I wouldn't trade him for anything or anyone and I'm so lucky to have him as my husband!

1 comment:

Luke and Niki said...

Happy Birthday Brian!!!!