

So yesterday morning Logan woke up and was in his usual cheerful mood, and he took out his stuffed rabbit to eat breakfast with him. (Every morning he usually picks one of his stuffed animals to take to breakfast with him, and yesterday it just happened to be "Wabbit"). Well, something must have happened with the rabbit because Logan came up to me and told me Rabbit was in trouble. Then he pointed to show me that he had put Rabbit in "Time Out." He had put his rabbit in the corner, and went up to it and said "No no no! You're in Twouble!" He left him there for a few minutes and then went back to get him, and pretended that he was Rabbit talking and said, "Hi, sowwyyy." Then Logan responded and said "Otay, I wuv you." And he gave him a big hug and kiss! It was so funny and cute, I just had to write it down!
2 comments:
That is so cute:) Kids are such sponges they soak up everything! I love when kids do stuff like that, so sweet:)
How cute! I love it when kids get to that stage! I the girls used to put their dolls in time out on the stairs (that was our time out spot) and when they went back they would say, "Why are you in time out?" Just like I say to them. So cute! I still can't get over how big he is!!
Post a Comment